" The Seed is Word of God." Luke 8:11 I've been asked on several occasions why the ministry is called "Seedplanters".
Years ago I asked God, "Why am I here and what is my purpose?" His purpose for
me was made manifest in this vision.
There appeared before me a garden in which every flowering plant did bloom. In the midst of the garden stood the spirit of man, in admiration of all that had been accomplished by the hand of the God. The spirit of man inquired of God, "Every beautiful thing has already been created by your hand therefore what purpose shall I serve here?" God replied, "I am the Lord of the husbandry and you are the farmer. You must continue to cultivate the fields and make ready to plant seed." The farmer asked the Lord of the Husbandry, "What seed shall I plant?" The Lord of the Husbandry replied, "The seed you shall plant contain the embryos of God inspired thoughts, dreams and visions. These are called the seeds of truth. Of the seeds the farmer asked, where shall I plant them? " The Lord of the Husbandry replied once more, "There are many fields in which you will plant; some may appear dry and barren, unfit for planting. Others may appear dark and rich merely awaiting the seed and fullness of season; yet every field requires your tender cultivation. Therefore take heed to cultivate passionately and sow generously, only then to witness the flourishing evolution of full blossoms. Remember, everything is made beautiful in it's time."
Several years later, I accepted an invitation extended to me by a dear friend to attend a worship service at a church in a nearby county. It was during the time of prayer when the Pastor walked over to me and spoke these words, "When I look at you I see you walking through the countryside on the upside of a mountainous view; in every place you set your foot, I see red Poppy's springing up in full bloom and there are poppy's everywhere." In that moment, God used this Pastor to confirm the vision and mission He had shown me. To this day, the Prophecy still unfolds in my life; my trail ways have become flourishing fields of fragant flowers, the men and women, whose lives are the evidence of soil having been broken, seeds having been planted, embryo's having been formed, nourished, thrust forth and in full bloom. The poppy like many of us is wild flower that will thrive almost anywhere dating back to 5000BC in the regions Mesopatamia (modern day Iraq), within the orignal Garden of Eden. Many species of poppys continue to colonize and survive in the most hostile regions. We call that resilience!! Whatever your experiences, adversity, struggle or setbacks remember that you can bounce back with more power, more ability, better equipped then before. Like the poppy, you can be resilient but only when the Word of God dwells richly in you!
No comments:
Post a Comment